|A Big Misunderstanding|
|Start||Sharha the Willy|
|End||Stomper the Willy|
|Level||40 (Req. 40)|
- You wanna talk to our leader, eh? Take this special emblem. It's a sign of peace and good will. It'll also protect you from the Lords' lightning, allowing you to get close to Stomper - that's our leader's name.
- We want the outsiders to leave us alone and in return we'll leave 'em alone. I'm sure that this alliance with the goblins was all a big misunderstanding, right? You don't wanna do that again, right?
- Now, Stomper doesn't like to talk much. He has so much work to do - ruling over the goblins, distributing loot among the members of our tribe, and blessing our camp with his magic. So make sure to keep it short!
- Well, I enjoyed our chat but I have other things to do. I need to go make sure those goblins are truly subservient again. Ha! Good luck, stranger.
Speak with Stomper the Willy in the Wild Orc's camp.
The fate of Gipatians investigated:
- After the June and his friends attacked our camp we wanted revenge. If you know Orcs then you know we don't take crap from no one! We waited for the perfect time and then we attacked their village. We were unstoppable and we killed all of 'em. Even the June fled when he saw our power!
Wild Orcs investigated:
- The demons attacked Gipat to kill the powerful June Great Mages that were here. Gipat began to fall apart once they were gone and the Orcs were left to fend for 'emselves.
- Then they appeared - the Lords. They said they would save Gipat if we agreed to help 'em. They gave us weapons, food, and goblin slaves. The Lords live to the north in the giant mountain that spits lightning bolts from the sky.
Alliance with the Wild Orcs (Empire):
- True Orcs make no alliances. Both the League and the Empire will soon die. The Lords say so, and the Orcs obey the Lords. The Orcs will never ally with the intruders.
Preventing alliance with the Wild Orcs (League):
- Grr! How did you manage to pass through the Lords' lightning? Did Sharha give you that emblem there? He's too quick to look for peace!
- Well, I'll answer your questions but then you must leave! The Lords told me to be quiet and not bother myself with the outsiders. If you hang around for too long I'll have you thrown into the Astral!
- 7500 XP
You need to have these quests to ask three questions: