|Start||Daniel de Pluie|
|End||Homer de Delice|
|Level||1 (Req. 4)|
|Rewards||Pack of Minor Potions of the Adventurer|
- This "Traveler's Stone" of yours is a strange thing indeed!
- The Nameless One unraveled the mysteries in this June artifact which awoke some form of ancient magic. We must take it to the elven emissary in Novograd - I'm sure our Elves will be able to create simlar stones. Think about it, each League citizen having their own stone and traveling through the Astral! It will be much easier!
- Just remember every time you discover a new June ruins portal you can tune your stone to that specific ruin. There are also highly skilled Portal Keepers that will tune your stone to their exact location. Then by activating your stone you can periodically return to those very ruins or Keepers.
- I've already heard about this new discovery! An ancient June artifact serving the League! Just the thought sends chills down my spine!
- Do you want to tune it to this portal? I can help you with that.