|Type||World Mystery -|
|Reputation||100 Imperial Army Reputation|
|Rewards||Great Club of the Commissioner or Warstaff of the Commissioner or Commissioner's Greatsword or Commissioner's Brass Knuckles|
- The artifacts were purchased by the Historians.
- How would we know what they want them for? Probably to study history, right?
- We didn't even know that the Historians had that much gold!
- If you need further proof, you can get it from Blackjack, the head of this entire goblin mafia. He has the bill! You can probably find him at the loading dock.
- They are still offloading the artifacts. You wouldn't believe how many boxes there are!
- We want to get out of here as fast as we can. Farewell and good luck!
Take the Historians' Bill from the Mafia Leader, Blackjack the Rich, and explain everything to the Commissioner Semer Kiya at the Imperial Camp.
- Historian? What do you mean, Historians? Just what side are they on - ours or the League?