|Psychometer Testing 1|
- I have a theory. The teleporter worked because you were able to put yourself in a special emotional state. In other words, the air was filled with the stench of death, the ground was soaked with blood, and you were shaking in fear. Right? Of course I'm right, don't even bother denying it.
- We must replicate this environment. Subject sixty-nine, take this device and put it in your backpack. The device is called a Psychometer. It will register your emotional state while you fight.
- Over there we hold other experimental subjects... err, League prisoners of war. Attack them, beat them up, and unleash your fury on them. The device will register your emotional state and confirm my theory. Go on. I expect that five should be enough to put you in the right frame of mind.
Beat up 5 League Prisoners of War and return to Nomarkh Amenemhat.
- You've just come from the thick of battle, so these prisoners of war shouldn't cause you any problems. Go on, show them what you're made of. Are you loyal to the Empire or what?
- Hmm, something isn't right. The Psychometer isn't registering anything. That's odd because it should be the other way around. You either have nerves of steel or I need a new theory.