|Start||The Nameless One|
|End||Daniel de Pluie|
|Level||1 (Req. 4)|
- I've contacted a Kanian patrol ship. It will be here shortly to take you and your friends back to Kania. However, I would like to keep my part in this story secret.
- That is why the ship will dock at a small atoll not far from this allod. I'll teleport you and your companions there so the ship can pick you up.
- Later, I too, will leave this allod - it has already become unsuitable for fulfilling my vow. One of your friends, if not you, may give away my secret and I need peace and solitude.
- When you are ready, use the ruins of June portal.
TaskUse the ancient June ruins when you are ready to leave the allod.
- You met the Nameless One? How was he?
- That sounds pretty amazing! Too bad we don't have time to stay and chat. The ship to Kania will be here any moment! Perhaps we shall meet again under happier circumstances!
To complete this quest, click on the June ruins (giant yellow crystal) to leave the allod. Once you leave, you will not be able to come back to Evermeet Isle. Be sure to get Evermeet Isle Report quest and Adventurer's Stone quest before you leave. Upon leaving, Evermeet Isle, you will be teleported to a small island where you can take a ship or teleport to Novograd.