|Ton the Windblower's Story|
|Start||Ton the Windblower|
|End||Ton the Windblower|
|Level||1 (Req. 4)|
|Rewards||Hermit's Crossbow or Sparkling Crystal Wand|
- I want to ask you for a personal favor.
- Please give me a moment to collect myself...
- You see, I am a haunted man - not by my bitter memories, but by the souls of the damned! They say that these will-o'-the-wisps are the souls of wicked men, Orcs and Elves that were doomed to this plane for their misdeeds.
- My loneliness is what must have first drawn her to me. She isn't like the others - she burns red with the fiery hatred of the devil himself! She floats around the shore, as if challenging me to leave my shack, but I know better. She could kill you in the blink of an eye!
- Perhaps one day I'll be able to leave this allod, but even then I fear she will follow! That means she must be killed! But don't even think of going alone. You definitely need some friends for this adventure.
- Thank you. Now I can sleep peacefully.