|The Word of an Elf|
|Start||Raoul de Doucer|
|End||Avery de Grandeur|
|Rewards||Avenger's Heartstabber or|
Scepter of the Avenger
- You want to know what my crime was?...
Take the Emblem of the House de Doucer to Avery de Grandeur to show that its head is voluntarily putting himself in the hands of justice.
- Even having become an outcast, an Elf never forgets about his honor, which is another proof that our race... Nevermind, I'm not going to talk about this subject.
- Well, my mission is done, the Emblem of the House de Doucer guarantees that Carl will keep his word. I won't fail to inform Pierre de Desirae about your part in this affair.
- Please accept this weapon as your reward, you have earned it.
- Avenger's Heartstabber (one-handed spear), or Scepter of the Avenger (one-handed mace), or Scepter of the Avenger (wand)
- 100 Elves Reputation
- 250 Experience
- 4 75
This is the last quest in the second part of the World Mystery.