|Theory Number Three:Fear|
|Start||Daniel de Pluie|
|End||Daniel de Pluie|
|Level||1 (Req. 4)|
|Rewards||Axe or Staff or a Wand|
- The last of my theories pertains to the terrible wounds suffered by our patient. Judging by the bite marks, it was definitely not a lynx.
- Perhaps the cause of his madness is fear. Something scared him immensely and the Gibberling went insane. Dilated pupils and that indistinct babble are the first symptoms of such madness.
- Shock therapy is the only cure in cases such as this. The patient experiences a shock so great that the new fear overcomes the previous one, bringing him back to his right mind.
- I've seen some prints left by a giant crab's nippers on the coast. These creatures aren't normally beautiful and if it is an especially gigantic and ugly one...
- Hey, that's an idea. The tracks lead eastwards along the coast. Go find this grotesque beast, kill it, and bring me its head. We'll show it to our patient and... well, we'll see what happens.
Kill the Giant Thorny Crab to the east and bring its head to Daniel de Pluie.
- Oh, Great Astral! It's a monster! If this doesn't work, I don't know what else we could even attempt to try.
- Let's show this loathsome thing to our patient... Aha! It's working! Our Gibberling is definitely regaining his senses...
- One-handed Axe or Staff or a Wand
- 300 Experience (level 5)
- 1000 Survivors reputation
- 1 38
The giant crab is an easy to kill elite-type monster. Be careful in that area however, try not to attack the Damned Soul, which is an extremely difficult monster that requires a large group to kill.
This quest is part of thequest.