As you can see I have created a new Astral theme for this wiki. I intend to redesign the main page a bit, but for now I just made a few minor tweaks. This theme is mainly designed to work with Firefox, but I'll see about improving its functions in other browsers as well.
--IcecreamKitten 09:28, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Good job stealing our icons. You've almost got the whole lot, Warrior, Monk, Elementalist, Ranger, Necromancer, Mesmer and the Assassin. How about you take them down because as it stands, this is copyright infringement (your game doesn't use these icons; Guild Wars does). --Naoroji 10:02, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Hm, it does look like they were taken from guild wars. I'll see what should be done about it. --Icecream Kitten Talk 13:44, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry about my sarcasm, might've been a bit too much; I thought the admin-crew added these icons ;). My mistake. --Naoroji 19:34, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
The Insatiable Thirst for Work
I'm unfathomly lazy and completely retarded when it comes to creating a layout or anything remotely artistic. If someone finds a section amiss or wants more information in something (something that doesn't require me to actually fire up the game, as I have the unique situation of not being able to access editting functions on my home computer), simply edit the section a slight bit (or ask for things) and I'll see it and work on it.
On that note, what's up with the locations? I found a non-existant link to Lab 13 and got excited about the prospects of creating boss strategies all day for the different instances, only to find that the other links made no mention of dungeons in their zone descriptions. If someone would be so kind as to start things off (reference the Lab 13 changes), I'll gladly start filling in the blanks. Maybe add a Dungeons section in the locations page?
Demonkin Esther link 12:45, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I added some superscript links to the Areas and Locations page, that should make the dungeons noticeable enough.
- Keaira listed the dungeons on Normal and Heroic pages, though we should probably move/merge them to other page titles.
- You are doing great work so far :) Boss strategies would be a very useful addition, and we'll be able to improve the layout later, when there are enough pages to work with.
- If you are unsure where to put something, or trying out a layout suggestion, you can always make a sandbox page in your userspace, and post it there until we can decide what to do with it. Here for example: User:Demonkin Esther/sandbox.
Project WAM is here to help!
My group Project WAM would like to help this wikia out. WAM stands for Wikify All MMORPG's. I would like to know the status of this wikia and the game please. Stuff like % of how up to date this wikia is, how many active admins and editors are here, etc etc.
Also does the game show any signs of shutting down? How often is it patched?
Any way we are glad to be here and help out. The we are a team of data gatherers lol. We are looking for new members though if anybody is interested. Our website is being completely redesigned and updated but if you want to see it then you can find it here.
Hope to hear from you soon :-)
However we are also trying tho contact the editors of the official wiki of the game. If they give us access then we would work there. No of fence to this wikia though. --User:Tythesly
- Hi :) I used to be an active admin here. Our active ediors have also moved on to other things.
- This wiki hasn't been properly updated for almost two years. The official wiki even longer if I'm not mistaken.
- The game itself is in a very poor state, which is related to its extreme pay2win mechanics. It has issues with low population, and it looks like it's about to have a second server merge (the first one was less than a year ago).
- Thank you for replying! I appreciate your honesty and your insight with the game. We have decided to put this game on our waitlist and hope that it will make a comeback someday :) Tythesly - May Your Graphics Stay Sharp And Your Computer Never BSOD!!! (talk) 17:45, May 12, 2013 (UTC)